- Voices of Crime: Constructing and Contesting Social Control in Modern Latin America
- The Long March Home: An American Soldier’s Life as a Nazi Slave Laborer
- Fox News and American Politics: How One Channel Shapes American Politics and Society
- Where Have All The Heroes Gone? The Changing Nature of American Valor
- Faculty Book Celebration!
Monthly Archives: February 2016
YOU get to interrogate the professor! Join Dr. John Schiemann as he discusses his new book, Does Torture Work?, with Dr. Robert Houle on Wednesday, March 2, at 3:30 PM in the Orangerie. Light refreshments. FREE.
FDU Press author, Thomas J. Reed, discusses his new book, Avenging Lincoln’s Death, and the trial of John Wilkes Booth and his accomplices Tuesday, March 1, at 3:30 PM in the Orangerie.
Join the Creative Writing team Thursday, February 18, from 12:00-1:30 in Hartman Lounge to meet award winning author, Terese Svoboda and master publicist, Lauren Cerand. They will talk about publishing in three different genres (poetry, creative nonfiction and fiction) as … Continue reading
The library is currently running a trial for the Chronicle of Higher Education Online through March 8 and would like your feedback. Please take a moment to look at this resource and take this brief 4 question survey. This trial is … Continue reading
Enjoy hearing Marie Rutkoski’s read from her latest book, The Winner’s Curse, and hear about the process of writing for Young Adults tomorrow from 2:10 PM to 3:30 PM in Hartman Lounge. Marie Rutkoski is the best selling author of … Continue reading