- Voices of Crime: Constructing and Contesting Social Control in Modern Latin America
- The Long March Home: An American Soldier’s Life as a Nazi Slave Laborer
- Fox News and American Politics: How One Channel Shapes American Politics and Society
- Where Have All The Heroes Gone? The Changing Nature of American Valor
- Faculty Book Celebration!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
2nd Monninger Conversation Series Event! Introduction to Criminal Justice: A Personal Narrative Approach
Be part of the book discussion on Introduction to Criminal Justice: A Personal Narrative Approach with author Dr. Meghan Sacks, hosted by Dr. John Schiemann on Monday, October 24, at 4 PM in the Orangerie. Refreshments. FREE.