- Stopping Traffic: The Movement to End Sex Trafficking
- DuBois at 150: A Sesquicentennial Birthday Celebration of Dr. W.E.B. DuBois
- Star Wars Fall 2018 Theme Semester!
- Voices of Crime: Constructing and Contesting Social Control in Modern Latin America
- The Long March Home: An American Soldier’s Life as a Nazi Slave Laborer
Category Archives: Books
The first Monninger Conversation Series event of the spring semester and the fourth semester of the series! A book discussion of Dr. Luz Huertas’ new book, hosted by Dr. Jordan Nowotny. Light refreshments. FREE and open to the public. RSVP … Continue reading
FDU Press author, Thomas J. Reed, discusses his new book, Avenging Lincoln’s Death, and the trial of John Wilkes Booth and his accomplices Tuesday, March 1, at 3:30 PM in the Orangerie.
Hear author Rosie Schaap speak about “Drinking with Men” on Thursday, Oct 22, at 2:15 PM in Hartman Lounge in Hennessey Hall (the Mansion). This is a Creative Writing Dept event. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-443-8711
Join us to hear Fredrick Barton discuss and read from his new book, In the Wake of the Flagship at 2:15 p.m. on Thursday, October 8, in Hartman Lounge in Hennessy Hall. Questions? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-443-8711